Benefits of Membership
- Discounted ads placed in ABL publications (approx 30%)
- Refer your products /services to potential buyers
- Listing in ABL Membership Directory
- Complimentary admission to nine (9) Business Enrichment Seminars ($225 value) during the year
- Ability to vote for the Atlanta Business League Officers and Board of Directors
- Receive printed Membership Directory and Certificate
Click below to better view this table that compares benefits based upon
ABL membership levels.
Top Reasons to Join The Atlanta Business League
Expanded opportunities for Business-to-Business networking
Increased opportunity to meet decision makers and corporate and political leaders
Greatly improved access to information and online sign-up for ABL sponsored programs and events
Nine (9) business seminars each year at no charge for members
Invitations to members-only business opportunities and training events hosted by private and public sponsors
Twenty-fold expansion of business and professional links benefiting members
Expanded volunteer opportunities with ABL
Sponsored youth programs
Q: What do these Metro Atlanta corporations have in common?
AGL Resources, AT&T, Atlanta Braves/Turner Field, Atlanta Housing Authority, Atlanta Marriott Marquis, Atlanta Technical College, Bank of America, C.D. Moody Construction Company, Inc., Citizens Trust Bank, Clark Atlanta University, COUNTRY Financial, Cox Enterprises, Inc., Delta Air Lines, Inc., Duncan Solutions, First Citizens Bank, dba Capitol City Bank, Fulton County Government, Georgia Power, Georgia-Pacific, LLC, Global Automotive Alliance, Gordon & Rees, LLP, Grady Health System, H.J. Russell & Company, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, Hyatt Regency Atlanta, JE Dunn Construction, MARTA, Morehouse School of Medicine, Park 'N Fly, PNC Bank , Publix Super Markets, Inc., Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, Southwest Airlines Company, Spelman College, SunTrust Bank, Atlanta, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, The Coca-Cola Company, The Integral Group, LLC, The Networks of 11Alive, United Way of Greater Atlanta, Wade Ford, Wells Fargo
A: All are members of the Atlanta Business League
Q: Why do Associates join the Atlanta Business League?
From a recent survey of ABL Associate members, these were the top five (5) reasons given.
2. Build relationships with other members that could lead to employment and business opportunities.
3. Attend free monthly ABL sponsored education and training sessions.
4. Network with business owners and professionals on a regular basis.
5. Keep informed about key events and activities in the city.
Q: Why do Students join the Atlanta Business League?
From a recent survey of ABL Student members, these were the top five (5) reasons given.
2. Network with black business owners and professionals.
3. Gain exposure to useful business and career information.
4. Learn how to market yourself and network.
5. Meet potential employers.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Membership in the Atlanta Business League includes seminars, events and access to information that are paid on an a la cart basis by non-members, therefore no refund is issued after dues payment is received. All cancellations must be received in writing 72 hours prior to registered & ticketed events. Refunds for paid events will be issued in the same form payment received after cancellation is submitted. Please allow two weeks for processing. Registrants who cancel will not receive any benefits.