The benefits listed here accrue to members depending upon their level of membership.
- Refer your products /services to potential buyers
- Vote for election of ABL officers and board
- Discounted ads in ABL publications (approx 30%)
- Listing in ABL Membership Directory
- Complimentary admission to nine (9) Business Enrichment Seminars ($225 value) during the year
- Receive printed ABL Newsletter on quarterly basis
- Discounted rate for ABL member data base labels
- Listing in online Members Only Membership Directory
- Receive printed Membership Directory and Certificate
- Access to Members Only section (with additional benefits) of ABL web site
- Opportunity to display your business at monthly membership meetings
- Exposure of you and your business in the ABL quarterly newsletter (40,000 distribution annually)
Click below to better view this table that compares benefits based upon
ABL membership levels.
Top 10 Reasons to Join The Atlanta Business League
New, improved and expanded ABL website with exclusive section for members only
Considerably more online visibility for members and their companies via the new website
Expanded opportunities for Business-to-Business networking
Increased entree to corporate and political leaders and decision-makers
Greatly improved access to information and online sign-up for ABL sponsored programs and events
Nine (9) business seminars each year at no charge for members
Invitations to member-only business opportunity and training events hosted by private and public sector sponsors
Twenty-fold expansion of business and professional links benefiting members
Expanded volunteer opportunities with ABL
Sponsored youth programs
Access to online business education and via webinars
Q: What do these Metro Atlanta corporations have in common?
AGL Resources, AT&T, Atlanta Braves/Turner Field, Atlanta Housing Authority, Atlanta Marriott Marquis, Atlanta Technical College, Bank of America, C.D. Moody Construction Company, Inc., Citizens Trust Bank, Clark Atlanta University, COUNTRY Financial, Cox Enterprises, Inc., Delta Air Lines, Inc., Duncan Solutions, First Citizens Bank, dba Capitol City Bank, Fulton County Government, Georgia Power, Georgia-Pacific, LLC, Global Automotive Alliance, Gordon & Rees, LLP, Grady Health System, H.J. Russell & Company, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, Hyatt Regency Atlanta, JE Dunn Construction, MARTA, Morehouse School of Medicine, Park 'N Fly, PNC Bank , Publix Super Markets, Inc., Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, Southwest Airlines Company, Spelman College, SunTrust Bank, Atlanta, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, The Coca-Cola Company, The Integral Group, LLC, The Networks of 11Alive, United Way of Greater Atlanta, Wade Ford, Wells Fargo
A: All are members of the Atlanta Business League
Q: Why do Associates join the Atlanta Business League?
From a recent survey of ABL Associate members, these were the top five (5) reasons given.
2. Build relationships with other members that can lead to employment and business opportunities.
3. Attend free monthly ABL sponsored education and training sessions.
4. Network with business owners and professionals on a regular basis.
5. Keep informed about key events and activities in the city.
Q: Why do Students join the Atlanta Business League?
From a recent survey of ABL Student members, these were the top five (5) reasons given.
2. Network with black business owners and professionals.
3. Gain exposure to useful business and career information.
4. Learn how to market yourself and network.
5. Meet potential employers.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Membership in the Atlanta Business League includes seminars, events and access to information that are paid on an a la cart basis by non-members, therefore no refund is issued after dues payment is received. All cancellations must be received in writing 72 hours prior to registered & ticketed events. Refunds for paid events will be issued in the same form payment received after cancellation is submitted. Please allow two weeks for processing. Registrants who cancel will not receive any benefits.